Friday, December 21, 2007

Dubai Debrief

So the festival is over and I've made it safe and sound back to the land of snow.



The festival itself was a lot of fun. Of course, there's the usual insanity of running a number of box offices and the swirl of craziness that you have no control over but looking back on it, overall, it was a blast. I met some really awesome folks and reconnected with some that I met on my first journey. I taught Suhail all kinds of phrases that a nice Muslim boy just shouldn't know and learned a few choices phrases from Dr. Aldrich and Professor Amar.



Working with Lindy was great. You will never meet a person with a greater sense of play accompanied by the kind of organizational skills this gal has. Honestly! Leading the Theatre's team (that box office works really closely with) was Cheryl Izen who we lovingly referred to as "future Lindy". Need I say more.







No comments: