Friday, November 2, 2007

In The Beginning

So I told Kerry that I would keep a blog while I was away in Dubai. This way she can check in and make sure I haven't gotten myself into too much trouble. So here goes ....

Last night I went to see CCP's version of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat so I thought I would kick off this blog with my review.

To quote the illustrious Richard Burdett and Edward D. Ambrose "Wow"!

Of particular note Ted who played the Pharaoh kicked ass (and looked fabulous in his leather dungeon master gear)! I hope the rest of the run goes well and I hope someone turns down the gain on the mics. I'm sure Trent (Joseph) sounded incredible - the little bits I could hear were really good - but the feedback got to be a little distracting!

My next post will be from the Land of Sand! Wish me luck .....

3 comments:

Dave & Deb said...

Hi Dot,
have a great time in Dubai. I will look forward to your updates.
Deb

Mike said...

I love a good show.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dottles! Just got around to checking your earlier posts. Thanks for the review! :-)