Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thing to Look Forward To ....

You get into a routine when you're 6000 miles from home and are pretty much working or hanging out in your hotel room. It gives you tonnes to time to think about the things that you miss and things you're looking foward to. I've started a list:



I'm Looking Forward To:



Seeing Lucy, Drew, Mikki and Mekai. I probably won't recognize any of them!



Petting my kitties (which is not dirty - jeez)



Giving big hugs to all my friends



Calling Kerry at more sensible hours



The Muffin Man visiting Dubai



Visiting my favourite expat Simon in San Fran



Drinks with Abaya Barbie, Lindy and the other TIFF/DIFFs in T.O.



Sad as it may seem ... CPOF

Arthur's crazy frisbee hoarding



Seeing the slightly crazy lifeguard at the rec centre by work - she misses me and Maunique when we don't go for a few days.



Lying on my couch with my crazy Christmas lights all over my livingroom. Although I now have this luxury in Dubai - it's just not the same.

Soon .... so soon

No comments: